Lili of the Valley Challenge - Bring on the Music!


 

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share a card with you for the new Lili of the Valley Challenge.  We have a very cute theme this week – BRING ON THE MUSIC!  You can use anything music related; paper, embellishments, nursery rhymes, songs, etc.  I decided to go with the birthday song.  Not very original, but hey I just had to use one of the new cuties that are now available at Lili of the Valley!!!!!

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  LOTV - Maisie Two Balloons
Ink:  Prisma Pencils
Paper:  Girls Paperie
Tools:  MS Pine Branch Punch, Sewing Machine, EK Success Sunburst Border Punch
Embellies:  25mm Two Tone Open Rose, Pink Sweetheart Blossoms, Pink Gypsophilia, Vintage Seam Binding, Self Adhesive Rhinestones all from WILD ORCHID CRAFTS!!! 

She's a cutie patootie isn't she? Yah, yah, I know I say that about all of these.  I computer generated the sentiment and added stickles to the balloons.


I hope you will take a look at what all the rest of the DT have made for the challenge, some have gotten pretty creative with the theme! haha!  Have fun with us and join in!

Have a wonderful summer day today!  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Dena

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Bring on the Music! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment