Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Shabby Chic!


Oh yes, I'm back on the circle card stuff! haha! Love them!  

I have a card for you for the new Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.  Our theme this week is Shabby Chic with Friendship!  I'm not sure how "shabby chic" this is but.....

I would also like to welcome our newest DT members:

Kylie

Please check out their amazing blogs!

I was so excited to color up another of the new cuties from Lili of the Valley.  This one is "Emma Swing".


The sentiment is a Stempleglede stamp from my friend Andie.  Oops, I just noticed the rhinestones got messed up.  Well, forgive that and I will fix it later, haha!

The papers are from Papermania - Blueberry Hill.

Do you ever have troubles picking out your pinks that you want from Wild Orchid Crafts? I sure did.  There is such a HUGE selection!!! Well, I made a small chart of a few pinks and whites on the Wild Orchid Crafts Blog that I would like to share with you.  I put them side by side so that you can see the difference a little better.  Of course you will eventually need them all. haha!

I hope you day is super crafty and you are having great weather wherever you are.  We are told that we might get a little rain this week.  Fingers crossed!!!!!!

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Crafting, Dena

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Shabby Chic! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment