Will 2011 Be Your Best Year Ever with AdSense?


As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, over the past months I have been relying more and more on Google AdSense as a source of income. My goal this year is to break the six figures mark, and so far it looks like I’ll reach that.
But what about you? I know many of you guys would like to make more money with AdSense, but somehow the earnings don’t grow as you would like. I used to be in the same situation, and I used to think that AdSense was the problem. Until the day I figured the problem was my lack of knowledge regarding how to promote my websites, increase my traffic and optimize my AdSense units.
That’s why I decided to create the AdSense Profits Course, which is going live today. It’s a six week program that will give you all information and strategies you need to start making some serious money with AdSense.
The six modules covered are:
  1. AdSense Basics: Understanding how the program works and what things are supposed to do and not to do.
  2. AdSense Optimization: How to choose the right units, how to position them efficiently, how to format the ads for maximum CTR and so on.
  3. Keyword Research: How to estimate traffic from Google, how to choose profitable keywords, how to develop a better content strategy for your websites and so on.
  4. Search Engine Optimization: Everything you need to know about search engines and optimizing your sites for better rankings.
  5. Website Promotion: How to promote your websites and increase your traffic consistently over time.
  6. Buying Websites for AdSense: Where to find the best deals, how to conduct the negotiation, how to tweak the sites once you bought them and so on.

Will 2011 Be Your Best Year Ever with AdSense? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment