Another Sweet LOTV Sneak Peek!

http://endenews.blogspot.com/
This one is called "Pretty Poinsettia".   The entire release is going to be out on July 25th!!! Really and truly they are all so stinking CUTE!

Sorry, for the quick post, but here are the details:

Card Ingredients:

Inks:  Distress Inks
Paper:  DCDW
Tools:  Nestie - Lacy Circle
Embellies:  Poinsettias, Seam Binding, Silver Bell, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, and small metal corner all from Wild Orchid Crafts!!!

I used my sparkly technique which I have a tutorial for under my blog heading for the "snow" at the bottom and tore it like snow mounds.  I love the sparkle, so fun for Christmas.  I used Fun Flock for her fur parts of clothing and stickles on the snowflakes.

We are still having our Christmas in July Party over at the Wild Orchid Crafts blog, so go have a look at the blog everyday this week for something new!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Another Sweet LOTV Sneak Peek! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment