Another Up and Away Card, but Sideways!

http://endenews.blogspot.com/
Hey ya'll! I'm back with another one of those Up and Away cards. I am still playing around with it and trying to perfect some things.  I hope to have a tutorial up very soon.  I need to get this week past me first! haha!

Today is another new challenge at the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog and the theme is 'FUN AND GAMES', and I tell ya, I am having more fun playing with these new stamps!!! I know you guys can't wait to get your hands on them. They are just all so super sweet!  July 25th is the release date! So here is the front of my Up and Away card:

This front image is called "Build a Snowman".  I colored these images with Prisma pencils this time around. I used some of the red and white poinsettias from Wild Orchid Crafts, along with Self Adhesive rhinestones


You can see the little skier called  "Ski Jump" goes forward when you open the card! I tore some paper to look like snow at the bottom.  The card had to be made in the opposite direction of a normal card due to the skier facing that direction and the motion involved. I couldn't very well have him skiing backwards now could I? haha! Also, these LOTV's are not the easiest to cut out with so much detail and all, so I just put him in a circle.  I think it works just fine!


 I am currently seeing if there is any way of making it move a little further, but at a loss right now. Give me a little more time and we'll see what happens.

Anyhow, be sure to check our what all the fabulous girls at the LOTV Challenge have done this week! So many cute new images and lots of ideas!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to visit my blog, it means a lot!

Another Up and Away Card, but Sideways! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment