Buttons, Bows, and Blooms!

http://endenews.blogspot.com/

Nothing like an awesome challenge to get the ideas flowing huh? Today our new challenge at Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar is "BUTTONS, BOWS, AND BLOOMS".  Thanks Dawny!

We have two fantastic sponsors for this week;  The Ribbon Girl, choose one of the three colors set,  and The Cutting Cafe is two files of the winner's choice.


I got my card idea from the Whiff of Joy tutorials!  I thought this was a fun way to make a card.  Here is what I did for the inside!

She looks like she is giving a hug, so I made a "Consider yourself hugged" sentiment!
Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Sweetie Tilda and older Tilda?  from Magnolialicious
Inks:  Distress Inks
Paper:  K&Co. - Watercolor Bouquet
Tools:  MS Pine Branch Punch, Magnolia Doohickey - Romantic Lace, Sewing Machine, Lacey Circle Spellbinders
Embellishments:  Sm. Flat two toned Gardenia, 25mm Rose Pink Open Rose, 15mm Rose Pink Open Rose, Sweetheart Blossoms, Pink Tulips, Self Adhesive Pearls and Pink Tulip Seam Binding all from Wild Orchid Crafts (I tell ya, what would I do without them? haha)

We are off to College Station again to move my daughter into another house! Kids! I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned! Have a great one whatever you do!

Buttons, Bows, and Blooms! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment