Christmas In July Party and LOTV Sneak Peek!

http://endenews.blogspot.com/
Wow! There has been some wonderful ideas on the Wild Orchid Crafts and Lili of the Valley Christmas in July Party! I hope you guys have all enjoyed the inspiration from the Design Teams and Elise!  Today it is my turn to show you a little project using the super cute image "ICING THE CAKE" from LOTV.

I found this cute little stocking pattern box HERE.  It was FREE!!! I love free! haha! Since this cute image has her baking a cake and all, I thought it would be cute to use with some packaging for some Christmas baked goods for the neighbors!
There are grand prize drawings on the both the Lili of the Valley Ideas to Inspire Blog and the Wild Orchid Crafts Blog plus you have the chance to enter to win blog candies on the designers blogs, too.  Enter your name below on Mr. Linky today and you will be put into the drawing to win this adorable stamp I am using today from Lili of the Valley!  How cool is that?  The drawing will take place tomorrow, Sunday, July 24th, so enter as quickly as you can!  I would love if you would become a follower!!!

I flipped the tag around and put a little message on it!

I used the wonderful Large Deep RedPoinsettia and Cherry Blossoms along with Jute String and Natural Cotton Lace all from Wild Orchid Crafts! I love the new Christmas items they are getting in. There are bells, jute, wooden shapes, glitter, etc.  Please go have a look!

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Don't forget all the girls on the WOC blog post today will have a small giveaway so be sure to visit their blogs also.

Have a wonderful day and weekend!

Hugs, Dena

Christmas In July Party and LOTV Sneak Peek! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment