Christmas Puppy!

http://endenews.blogspot.com/
I would like to extend my most sincere sympathy for the people of Norway.  What an aweful thing to happen!!! I will keep you all in my prayers!!

I have another card to show you today using a stamp from the newest Christmas release from LOTV called "Christmas Puppy".  Awe! Isn't he cute? Ok, yes, they are all cute huh?  If you didn't already know, the Christmas release is now on sale at the Lili of the Valley Store!!! Get a head start for Christmas and get them now! haha! That's what I am doing!


I used some gorgeous lace and a super pretty pin from my talented friend  Elise .  If you haven't checked out this girl's work, you are missing out! She is a new discovery for me and I LOVE her work!!!!!

I colored the puppy with copics and the papers are MME.  My flowers are: baby pink small gardenia, blue cherry blossoms, 15mm ivory open rose, and Gypsophila all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I also used the self adhesive pearls and organza ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts!!!

I would like to  enter this card into Papertake Weekly where the theme is Getting Cute!

I hope you like the new stamps as much as I do.  I will have another card with them very soon!!!!

Thanks for taking the time out to visit my blog today.  I appreciate it so much!!!

Happy Crafting!

Christmas Puppy! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment