Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining!

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
Yep! That pretty much sums it up!  We always have to look for that silver lining even when things look hopeless! 

My card today is for the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge.  My very sweet friend Jane has drawn a great sketch for us all to follow.
 I don't know about you, but I LOVE the Sweet Rainbow collection from Magnolia.  I know Magnolialicious has a wonderful collection of their stamps for sale and I have always get great service from her!  This image is called "Tilda in Summer Rain".



 Now I feel like a bit of a goof ball!  I got this new amazing German Glass Glitter from Wild Orchid Crafts and thought "well, this is pretty glitter", but OMG! I took this card outside to photograph it and my, my, my, it's stunning glitter.  Way too pretty to use it like I did! haha! This glitter will look so amazing on Christmas ornaments and projects and cutouts for our cards.


I'm not sure you can see just how pretty it really is! Now I'm on a mission to find something amazing to make with it! haha!
My flowers are Royal blue 25mm Wild Roses, and 15mm Open roses, and I added 1 sweetheart blossoms.  The guipure lace is also from Wild Orchid Crafts!

Okie Dokie! That's it for me folks!  Have a wonderful day wherever you are and stay cool!

Thanks a million for visiting me!

Hugs, Dena

Dena 08 Jul, 2011


--
Source: http://denasstampingcorner.blogspot.com/2011/07/every-cloud-has-silver-lining.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment