Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar

http://endenews.blogspot.com/





Hello! I'm back with my DT card for Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar.   The theme is set by me this time and it is "What's Cookin".  You can make recipe cards, candy boxes, etc. anything cooking related.  I just wanted an excuse to use this cute Hanglar set! haha!

I got this idea from a card Tab made for the Magnolia Magazine a while back!  Here's how it looks:

It open into a trifold card.

Here's what the tags have on them.  One is a recipe for a pound cake.

It took a really long time to color with my distress inks, but I love the images. Too fun!
All of my sweet flowers on the front are from Wild Orchid Crafts along with the self adhesive pearls and seam binding!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out the other DT's work.  I love what they did with this cooking them!

Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment