Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar

http://endenews.blogspot.com/

Woo Hoo! It's Friday! You know what that means!! A new challenge at the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge. This time my very talented friend Mindy has the theme "Pink, Purple, and Pearls". What a fantastic color scheme huh?

I went with another fantastic sketch by the Crafting Life's Pieces Monthly Challenge here:


I have such hard time find wonderful lavender papers so what do you do? Go digi! I went on a search and found this lavender pack at Etsy and it was MGA Creations. I really like what they had to offer and it was true to color when I printed it out. Nothing drives me nuts more than buying a digi paper pack and the colors are not the same as they show on the computer!!!


All of my flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts!!!! I used the baby pink Cherry Blossoms, Lt. Violet Wild Roses, 10mm White open roses, 6mm rosebuds, and 3mm self adhesive pearls.

I know you are going to want to go see what all the amazing DT have done with this color combination. Their work is just gorgeous!

Have a wonderful weekend and stay cool wherever you are!

Thank you so very much for your kind words!

Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment