LOTV Challenge

http://endenews.blogspot.com/
Hey ya'll! It's time for another Lili of the Valley Challenge this week.  The theme is "BLUE AND PINK".  I love these colors together so it was fun for me to do!

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley - Emma Pot Plant
Inks:  Distress Ink Refills
Paper:   Papermania - Blueberry Hill
Tools:  Sewing Machine, Crealies, MS Monarch Butterfly, MS Frond Punch
Embellies: Trellis Rose, Cherry Blossoms, Pink Tulips, 15mm Open Roses all from Wild Orchid Crafts

 Such a sweet image with her little puppy!!! One of the sweet images from the newest releases from Lili of the Valley!
Don't forget there will be some awesome happenings with LOTV and Wild Orchid Crafts next week! Lots of prizes!! Woo Hoo!



I'll be back with my card for the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge tomorrow!

Thank you so much for visiting me!

LOTV Challenge Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment