LOTV Challenge!

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
Hiya! I have a card for the new LOTV Challenge today.  We have a sketch by Donalda for you all to follow.

This was a great one Donalda, thanks!


I used the super cute image from the latest Lili of the Valley release called "Milly Me and My Dog".  I needed several papers that coordinated so I grabbed the K &Co. Watercolor Bouquet pad.  Love it!


I'm so pleased with the new smaller metal corners from Wild Orchid Crafts! They are such a great size for our cards.  I used several flowers also from Wild Orchid Crafts; Gardenia, Cherry Blossoms, Sweetheart Blossoms, and Aster Daisies also self adhesive rhinestones!

It's really hot here and still no signs of rain.  We are even considering getting a pool. That seems to be the only way to cool off ! haha!  We'll see how that goes, I have an appointment with the pool man today.

Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog!  I hope you will consider joining in our challenge this week!

Hugs, Dena


Dena 07 Jul, 2011


--
Source: http://denasstampingcorner.blogspot.com/2011/07/lotv-challenge.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

LOTV Challenge! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment