Up and Away Card for TOMIC!

http://endenews.blogspot.com/

Alrighty! Don't laugh at my little video at the end, but I had to show you how it worked and the pictures just weren't cutting it! haha! My hubby is using the Flip Cam and you will hear him in the beginning. We had a good laugh at him trying to be quiet!!!

I call this the Up and Away Card, but I really don't know the name. I have a very sad story to tell you. A loooong time ago when I was a CTMH Demonstrator, I became friends with a very sweet gal in Hawaii. Her name was Wendy. She and I would swap ideas through snail mail and send fun cards to each other. This is a card she sent to me, but her version was MUCH smaller and had Winnie the Pooh on it. Anyhow, I decided to look her up with all the Facebook stuff and it had been like 10 years since we wrote. Well, I found out she passed away last September. She was only 44!! I was sick to see the obituary!!! This is her idea and I wish she could see my version.


When closed it looks like this. Check out the cloud paper I got for free from HERE. It is digi and was perfect for what I wanted! I used a few of the cuties from the Sweet Rainbow collection. It seems plain on the front, but it is due to the style. It needs to be fairly simple in the center front to work.


I had to change her kite since it wasn't big enough. I used a kite from my Cricut Cartridge, Winnie the Pooh. The kite slides up and down when you open the card. Just think how cute the rocket ship would look with this style of card!!!!



All the images are colored with Prisma pencils!



If enough people want me to, I can try and make a tutorial or template, but I just looked at a card to figure it out.

I am entering this into the TOMIC Challenge where the theme is "To Make A Scene Dimensional".

Here's the video! Go ahead and laugh!!! Hugs, Dena

Up and Away Card for TOMIC! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment