A Few Magnolias for Sale!

Hi guys! I decided to do a little cleaning up with some of my stamps.  I have a few for sale below.  Most of my stamps have a tacky backing on them and NO foam.  I use Aleene's Tacky Glue on the backs and I can stick them on any mounting blocks and for storage they stick on photo sheets like the ones in the photo. The stamps with asteriks next to them are on a foam backing!  The cost that is listed on the photo is including shipping.  This will be done on a first come, first serve basis.  Just email me with the stamps you are interested in.  I have some cleaner that I will use on them before I send them to you.  The ink color helped them to show up in the photo better!




Hugs,  Dena

A Few Magnolias for Sale! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment