Lili of the Valley Challenge - Roses

http://endenews.blogspot.com/

Hi everybody!  I'm back with a card for the Lili of the Valley Challenge.  Our theme this week is ROSES! So get out all those rose papers, embellishments, and images with roses on them!

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley - Fairies Bouquet and Dreamy Days Sentiments
Inks:  Distress Inks
Paper:  Prima and Hobby Lobby
Tools:  MS Pine Branch Punch, Lacey Circle Spellbinders

You can see I added Stardust Stickles to the wings, Platnium Stickles to the crown, and gold stickles to the centers of the flowers! I don't think I will ever get tired of these pretty fairies!!

That's about it for me today!  I think I am taking a mini vacation from crafting, but I will be back very soon!  I'm hoping to be a little more refreshed when I come back haha!

Have a wonderful day! Thank you so very much for stopping by!

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Roses Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit

0 comments:

Post a Comment